Year 2 - St Therese Class
- Class Teachers: Miss Everett and Mrs Ward
- TA: Mrs Barker
- Class Governor: M Bellingy
- Patron Saint feast day: 7th October
Welcome to Term 2 of Year 2!
This term our topic is Amazing Australia
We will be thinking about the question 'What is out there?'
Click here to have a look at our topic web for this term.
Things to remember:
- Our PE days are Monday and Wednesday. Please ensure that your child has a fully labelled PE kit in school, including navy tracksuit bottoms for the colder months. Hair should be tied back for PE, and children wearing jewellery into school on these days should be able to remove it themselves.
- Our library day is Tuesday. Please could children bring their library books into school every Tuesday so that they can visit our school library and choose a new book for the week. If children forget to bring in their book, they will not be able to visit the library until their book has been retuned.
- Homework will be set every Friday from the 17th September. Homework will consist of a Maths and a Literacy task based on the learning that week, or in preparation for the learning the following week. Homework books must be returned by Tuesday.
- All children have been given their new reading books. Reading books and records should be brought into school every day, and reading records must be signed so that new books can be given.
- Please ensure that all items of clothing and water bottles are clearly labelled.
- In the event your child needs to self isolate click here for home learning.
Why not use purplemash to develop your information technology skills. You will need your login and password to access this home learning site.